Friday, January 28, 2011

Stranger and Strangers pt1 pg 10-12 Issue #1

It’s Friday so time for another dip into SOJOURN.

Last week C.T. was off to the pub, this week it’s the doctor he’s going to see. There may be a correlation.

Not a lot of news for you from my end. The scribbling and ponderings on the new story continues but unfortunately so does the insomnia. Problem with insomnia is that it’s so unproductive. Sure you’re awake all the time but you’re not really there so getting anything done, especially creatively, is very difficult. So I have a stack of notes from the week to go through and try to make sense of.  So while, for most Friday marks the beginning of the weekend for me I’m looking at a couple days organizing notes and sitting at the computer. Don’t get me wrong, I love writing, it’s the organizational bit’s that can drag.

Well that’s enough of me. As always enjoy this weeks pages then press the buttons and tell friends ect.




No comments:

Post a Comment